Saturday, March 24, 2012

Skyrim covers at their finest

Hello again, everyone.
While I’m usually not much into shameless promoting of other people, there are rare exceptions and tonight is one of those.

If you’re like me, you’re a big fan of Skyrim and one of the huge factors contributing to this is the wonderful musical score we’ve come to love during our travels through Tamriel. As usual this has spawned a myriad of aspiring artists on youtube, who’re all keen on showing us their talent and what they were able to come up with through their craft.

I’ll honestly say there is a lot of crap out there. Really, a whole stinking lot.
And in a few minor places there is pure gold to be found. And my newest 24 karat name is Malukah, known from her homepage www.malukah.com and of course her channel on youtube.
Some of you might already know of this stunning voice, but for those of you who didn’t (like me); you really ought to take a few minutes and listen to this if you’re taken in with Skyrim’s music:

 'The Dragonborn comes'
 'Age of aggression' (There's one for Oppression too, but I'm an Imperial, after all.)

I’ll be honest and say these have stayed on my MP3-player for the last couple of days and pretty much been the only thing playing. I hope some of you out there will enjoy them as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment