Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My first book is here!

Dear Everyone.

I am so proud to finally be able to present to you: My first publication! Yesterday, ‘Pandegnomium’ hit the virtual shelves of Smashwords and you have the option to preview the first 20% free of charge!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/289643

Those who know me are aware how big an achievement this is for me. A dream that began more than 13 years ago and finally came into reality this night. I now truly understand my fellow-authors and the pride of which they have spoken so much, once you finally stand there with your product in hand.





I hope you will all enjoy ‘Pandegnomium’ as much as I enjoyed writing it. For the people on Amazon, fear not. We’re getting there! : )

You all take care!
- Nicolai.

1 comment:

  1. There is a chance you're qualified to get a free $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete