Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dey took'is DAWG??

In recent updates, I just wanted to share with you all how I completed a project long overdue: The modification of the Khador Wardog.

Rulewise, the dog is good. It’s really, really good. So good for that one, odd point that there’s barely any competition for the support it offers. Whether for the parry, the additional defense or (my favorite) countercharging those asshole arc nodes coming up way too close to your caster - you absolutely want to consider Dog.

Modelwise, however, it’s a different story. I suppose that with a faction such as Khador, there are certain expectations regarding our beloved canines. They’re likely supposed to be huge, butch and menacing - likely named something along “Comrade Fang” or “Bloodthirster”.





Me, I’ve decided to name it “Totte” (Danish for something like “fluffy hairy”) and make some special modifications myself from the original model:




Into this:


Quite simple, nothing hard. Yet, everything I could possibly want from my very own dog : D

No comments:

Post a Comment